Re-examining GameStop as a cigar butt stock investing opportunity

Clearly, GameStop management is aiming to reduce reliance on selling video games and pre-owned games by reducing the store counts for this two — while increasing the store counts (as you can see from the chart above) for Collectibles and Technology business (which is currently still at 5.7% and 9.5% of their overall revenue). I think that it is a step in the right direction as even though the collectibles and technology business only accounts for 15.2% of GameStop’s revenue for 2016, it accounted for 36.9% of GameStop’s total […]